"To provide someone with a safe space to relax and feel nurtured is immensely rewarding, my aim is always for people to leave happier and more at peace" Using her unique blend of personal discovery, learning and practical experience, Alison offers a range of treatments and alternative therapies including; Reiki, aromatherapy massage, crystal therapies, EFT, chakra & aura healing, talking therapy and blended psychotherapy and coaching. Alison qualified as a life coach with the Coaching Academy in London in 2003, and went on to mentor other aspiring coaches going through the programme. Alison has a deep understanding of the mental health sector, having worked for the NHS for over 12 years, supporting clinical services with business process improvement, project management, and latterly developing a model for practitioners to get the most out of digital at work, and for people accessing services. Alison is also an approved coach & mentor for NHS staff. Over the years Alison has progressively linked her love of psychology and energy healing into her practice & is dedicated to continued professional development and learning. Other things that might interest you to know about Alison is that she has a keen interest in natural history and supports both the RSPB and Yorkshire Wildlife Fund.
Posts by Alison Braithwaite:
- Keeping your MoJo beyond 40!
- The magic of Reiki
- How to heal deeply
- How to recover the whole self from injury, major illness or surgery
- Heal yourself – how to work with your energy system to heal mind, body, heart and spirit
- The chakra system. Why it matters to your health & wellbeing
- Five ways to promote relaxation through aromatherapy
- The masks we wear to hide emotional pain, what that does & how to heal
- Life after death – how to embrace grief so you don’t lose yourself
- Regain control of thoughts with tapping
- How to stop your brain hijacking your happiness
- Reiki healing experience